Best Rated Cordless Leaf Blower in 2021
Avid Power Cordless Leaf Blower, 20V MAX Lithium Cordless Sweeper with 130 MPH Output, 2.0 Ah Battery & Charger Included, ACVB220
- MEET YOUR NEEDS: Cordless leaf blower easily and quickly sweep leaves, sticks, and debris from hard surfaces like driveways, decks, porch, garages. Or clear dust for your workplace, especially for those hard-to-reach areas; You can also use it to blow light snow!
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Up to 130 MPH/90 CFM, Avid Power battery leaf blower is designed to get the work done efficiently and quickly. No-load speed: 12500/min.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Rubber-covered blower handle provides a comfortable grip for one-handed operation. Compact and lightweight design allows you to operate a long time with ease, at only 3.2 pounds. Lock-on button for less fatigue while in use.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL BATTERY PACK: 20V 2.0Ah Lithium-ion battery pack comes with real-time capacity indicator and USB output, compatible for all Avid Power cordless devices charging.
- WHAT WOULD YOU GET: A battery-powered cordless leaf blower, 20V MAX lithium-ion battery, and charger, user manual, US-based customer support.
WORX WG584 40V Power Share Turbine Cordless Leaf Blower with Brushless Motor (2x20V Batteries)
- [Turbine Fan Tech] Our Engineers figured out how to get a jet engine type motor inside of a leaf blower; Cool, huh? super powerful, yet Not so loud that you’ll think it’s getting ready for takeoff
- [3 Speeds + Turbo for Different Jobs ] It’s actually better to go slow for pavement or tight corners; But on the open lawn, switch to speed 3, and it’s 80 mph of blowing power; Or, better yet, switch it into turbo, and really get angry at your yard work
- [A Wide Strong Stream Of Air] 470 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) come streaming out of this wide mouth tube; That’s high capacity air volume so you clear your property in fewer passes and with less leg work; No load speed : 14300 to 21900 RPM
- [One Handed Operation ] With all that Power, believe it or not, the 40V Turbine is designed to be controlled with just one hand; It’s only 7.3 pounds, and the ergonomic design funnels all that wind in a way that’s easy to handle
- [Brushless Motor] This power source was made to be more dynamic, reliable, and to perform better; With all the tech shoved into this engine, and into the Turbine fan, you’ll feel like you’ve got a leaf blower from the future
- [Runs ON (2) 20V Batteries] We make 20V Turbines, too, but we wanted to see what a 40V version would be like; So we used two 20V power share batteries and it’s powerful; Got a tougher yard care job than most? Go with 40V
- [Same Battery, Expandable Power] The included 20V rechargeable battery can be used on any of the power or lawn and garden tools in the WORX power share platform
LiTHELi 40V Leaf Blower 480CFM 92MPH with Brushless Motor, 2.5AH Battery and Charger
- 【Brushless Motor】40V MAX 2.5Ah Lithium-Ion battery, motor conversion efficiency reaches 85% or more. Decibel <66 dBA, low noise design for quiet operation. sweeping patios, decks, walkways, grass, flower beds, driveways and garages.
- 【Stepless Speed Regulation】You can adjust your blower air speed from 72 - 122 km/h (45 MPH -76 MPH). Lower air speed means longer battery time and less noise. High air speed increases power to clear stubborn debris, the turbo mode produces air volumes up to 816m³/h (480 CFM).
- 【Lightweight & Compact】 Lightweight and ergonomic design maximizes control and minimizes stress on your arm. This leaf blower is weighing only 2.65 kilograms, even women can use it easily. Space-saving design with a detachable blower tube for easy storage.
- 【Battery Universal】 All LiTHELi 40V cordless products work with all LitheLi 40V Li-ion battery pack. Instant Start - Freedom from cords, No gas-oil mixing, No pull cords, No warm-up, No emissions.
- 【Service and Package Contents】 LiTHELi a battery powered life. Includes 1 ▪ leaf blower, 1 ▪ 40V 2.5Ah battery, 1 ▪ charger, 1 ▪ Instruction Manual. 90-Day Money Back; 3-Year Battery and Charger Warranty; 5-Year Tool Warranty.
WORX WG520 Turbine 600 Corded Electric Leaf Blower, Black
- [TURBINE FAN TECH] WORX engineers figured out how to get a jet enginetype motor inside of a leaf blower; Cool, huh, Super powerful, yet not so loud that you’ll think it’s getting ready for takeoff
- [2 SPEEDS FOR DIFFERENT JOBS] It’s actually better to go slow for pavement or tight corners; But on the open lawn, switch to speed 2, and its 110 mph, and let’s see what the TURBINE can do
- [600 CFM] We named the TURBINE 600 after the 600 Cubic Feet per Minute of highcapacity air volume that shoots out of its widemouth nozzle; That’s a wide, strong path of air that allows you to clear large areas with fewer passes
- [HYPERSTREAM AIR NOZZLE] But we didn’t just stop designing once we were finished with the TURBINE engine; We added an attachable nozzle, optimized to direct all that volume in a concentrated area for tougher jobs
- [ONEHANDED OPERATION] With all that power, believe it or not, the TURBINE 600 is designed to be controlled with just one hand; It’s only 6.4 lbs, and the ergonomic design funnels all that wind in a way that’s easy to handle
- [EXTENSION CORD RETAINER] The electrical cord comes with a retainer attached, so when using an extension cord, it won’t disconnect, even when it gets snagged
Toro 51619 Ultra Electric Blower Vac, 250 mph, Red
- New larger metal impeller drives power and improved mulching
- Powerful up to 250 mph degree
- Vacuum tube, bottom-zip bag, power insert, concentrator nozzle and cord storage hook included; Extension cord not included
- Variable speed control for better control in both blower and vac mode
- Top rated air horse power degree degree for comparison purposes only; Performance claims based on controlled laboratory testing
- Blower is corded. 350 CFM blow mode and 410 CFM Vac mode
Greenworks Pro 60-Volt Max Lithium Ion 540-CFM Brushless Cordless Electric Leaf Blower
- Attaches 1-3/8-in framed chain link panels together
- Can be used to connect kennel panels to create larger kennels
- Clamps are constructed of galvanized steel for strength and rust resistance
- Includes bolt and nut
- For use with 1-3/8in frames
Anker Roav 36V Cordless Leaf Blower, 220 MPH Max Speed, Lock Switch, 3.0 AH Battery and Charger Included
- High-Speed Sweeping: A 220 mph top wind speed is powerful enough to clear away both wet and dry leaves, grass trimmings, loose dirt, and other garden debris.
- Lasts Longer: Get up to 30 minutes of continuous use from a single charge, enough to clear an entire yard in one go.
- Clean Without Limits: A cordless design extends your cleaning range to your whole yard, while also improving mobility so you can clean those hard to reach spots.
- High-Speed Charging: The included charger reduces downtime between sessions by recharging the battery from 0 to 100% in 1 hour.
- What's in the Box: 36V Leaf Blower (3-year warranty), 3.0 AH battery (1-year warranty), charger, user manual, happy card, and our friendly customer service.
Greenworks Pro 80V Cordless Brushless Axial Blower, 2.0Ah Battery and Rapid Charger Included
- Greenworks Pro 80V brushless axial blower provides up to 70 minutes run-time on speed 1 (low) / 28 minutes run-time on speed 2 (medium) / 12 minutes run-time on speed 3 (high) with fully charged 2Ah battery
- Brushless motor provides more torque, quiet operation, and longer life. Gas equivalent performance
- Axial blower features 125 mph / 500 cfm performance, 3 speed options, variable speed trigger, and cushioned overmold grip. Rated at only 60 decibels, it is perfect for neighborhoods and corporate parks with noise ordinances
- 80V 2Ah battery and rapid charger included (charges in only 30 minutes)
Toro 51621 UltraPlus Leaf Blower Vacuum, Variable-Speed (up to 250 mph) with Metal Impeller, 12 amp
- Superior blowing and mulching proven by controlled laboratory testing
- Powerful up to 250 mph degree. 350 CFM blow mode and 410 CFM Vac mode
- Vacuum tube, bottom-zip bag, cord storage hook, shred-all shred ring and time-saving oscillating tube included; Extension cord Sold separately
- Variable speed control for better control in both blower and vac mode
- This bag is designed to capture leaf particles not dust. Product needs air flow to work properly.
- 3 in 1 Machine - Powerful Blower, High Speed Vacuum, Leaf Shredder
BLACK+DECKER LSW36 40V Lithium Ion Cordless Sweeper, 24
- Powerful 36-volt lithium ion rechargeable battery delivers the power with long run-time to complete the toughest jobs
- Power Command controls speed for maximum run-time or maximum power; Decibel <66 dBA
- Clears debris from hard surfaces like patios, decks, walkways, driveways and garages
- Blow tube with built-in scraper allows users to loosen matted leaves and stuck-on debris
- Soft grip handle; lightweight at just 4.7 pounds.Not recommended for use in the grass or flower beds
Toro 51585 Power Sweep Electric Leaf Blower, 7 Amp 2-Speed
- Generates powerful air speed of 160 mph
- Lightweight and easy to use at only 4.6-pounds
- 2-speed air control for greater versatility.Product type: Hand held
- Perfect for clearing leaves and debris from sidewalks, deck and driveways
Ryobi ONE+ 90 MPH 200 CFM 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Heavy Duty Durable Cordless Leaf Blower - 2.0 Ah Battery and Charger Included, Compact, Lightweight Design Ideal For Use On Hard Surfaces
Sun Joe SBJ597E 6-Amp 155 MPH Electric Leaf Blower, Green
- VERSATILE: Clean sweeping patios, driveways, decks and garages
- POWERFUL: 6-amp motor creates up to 155 mph air speed (max)
- NO LOAD SPEED: 12,000/13,500 RPM
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only weighs 3.9 lbs!
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED!: Your new leaf blower is backed by the Snow Joe + Sun Joe customer promise. We will warrant new, powered products for two years from the date of purchase. No questions asked. Contact Snow Joe + Sun Joe customer support at 1-866-766-9563 for further assistance.
DEWALT DCBL720P1 20V MAX 5.0 Ah Lithium Ion XR Brushless Blower
- Brushless Motor maximizing motor efficiency and durability
- Innovative axial fan design that maximizes on air output and run time
- 400 CFM and 90 MPH performance
- Variable trigger and speed lock. Lightweight and ergonomic design maximizes control and minimizes stress on your arm
- Includes 20V MAX 5.0Ah Lithium Ion Battery, along with charger
Makita XBU02PT1 18V X2 (36V) Blower Kit with 4 Batteries
- Delivers up to 28 minutes of run time at mid speed (15, 800 RPM) using two 18V LXT 5.0Ah batteries
- BL Brushless motor delivers up to 120 mph air velocity and 473 CFM of air volume
- Sound pressure rating of 61 dba); measured per ANSI B 175.2 standard. Dual Port Charger charges two (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries in only 45 minutes
- Zero emissions and reduced maintenance; no need for gas or oil. No load speed (variable speed) : 11,400 21,500 RPM
- 6 stage air velocity/volume selection dial with variable speed control trigger.Built in fan circulates air through the battery during the charging process to cool the battery for faster charge time
DEWALT 20V MAX Blower for Jobsite Kit, Compact (DCE100M1)
- Max air flow at 100CFM
- 3-speed variable speed switch provides control while in use
- Variable speed trigger also allows adjustment of blowing power
- A lightweight and compact design for ease of use
- Air Speed - 135 mph
EGO Power+ LB4800 480 CFM 3-Speed Turbo 56-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Electric Blower - Battery and Charger Not Included
- Turbine fan engineering delivers up to 480 CFM
- High efficiency brushless motor
- Compatible with all EGO POWER+ Arc Lithium Batteries
- Weather-resistant construction
- Variable-Speed: from 250 CFM to 480 CFM
DEWALT 20V MAX Blower for Jobsite, Compact, Tool Only (DCE100B)
- Max air flow at 100CFM. Air Speed:135 mph
- 3 speed variable speed switch provides control while in use
- Variable speed trigger also allows adjustment of blowing power
- A lightweight and compact design for ease of use
- Battery sold separately
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
WORX WG591 Turbine 56V Cordless Battery-Powered Leaf Blower with Brushless Motor & TurboBoost
- Turbine fan technology delivers forceful, high capacity air volume, hyper stream air nozzle handles extra tough conditions
- Weighing only 8.1 pounds, the ergonomic design ensures optimal weight distribution to save on fatigue for those larger tasks
- Variable speed control with turbo boost is located in the Perfect position for one handed operation
- Key hole shaped cutout on tool lets you hang it on your existing hooks, bolts, or nails; Charging time = 90 min
- Powerful 56V Max Lithium battery provides cordless convenience to quickly clean up your outdoor spaces such as decks or patios
- The back of the motor housing is the air intake for the Turbine leaf blower; Keep all loose clothing, hair and debris away from this area to avoid accident, injury or damage to the tool; Hold the blower at your side and keep the back of the motor housing clear at all times
WORX WG545.1 20V Max Lithium Cordless AIR Blower/Sweeper, battery included
- Use attachments included to create a CLEANZONE in an around your home
- High blower speed handles large areas. No-load speed 12500/min
- Clears hard-to-reach places, ideal for hard surfaces. Charging Time- 5 hours
- Sweeps debris from shops, garages, driveways and yards
- 120 mph air speed with 80 cfm air flow
- 8 innovative attachments included for a variety of clean-up & inflating/deflating tasks
- Ultra-lightweight, compact design – only 3.5 lbs so easy to use and store
- Share battery across multiple WORX tools within the 20V Power Share platform
Need a fast, efficient way to remove leaves and debris from your lawn? Here is a simple guide to buying a leaf blower.
Leaf blowers are designed in which a high speed fan pushed air out of a long tube. There are two main types of leaf blowers - just a blower and a blower/vacuum combo. A blower only has one function of pushing the leaves. A blower and vacuum combo can push the leaves away or can pull them into a bag that is attached. Some will also come with a shredder. This will take in the leaves and small twigs and shred them. These are not recommended as they can get clogged with wet leaves. They also operate at high speeds and if one breaks, the safety concern of broken twigs can be a hazard.
Another large aspect of determining which type of leaf blower you want is the style. There are different ways you can hold the leaf blower, which may fit a comfort level for you. First, there are handheld blowers. These are the most popular. They are gas or electric versions, portable, and powerful. They can wear out your arms while you hold it, though. The vibration levels may be high, too, in larger models. They are ideal for one handed use. They are limited in mobility. The prices of these ranges from $30 to $100 for an electric and $75 to $250 for gas.
Next, there is the backpack blower. These are all gas powered. They are worn on the user's back and the hose is held in front. They are recommended for large areas. The average weight for these are twenty pounds. These can typically go a long time without the need for refueling. Highly noisy, these should be used with hearing protection. These are higher in price, ranging from $300 to $400.
Finally, there are walk behind blowers. These cover the most acres. They are mounted on wheels and gas powered. They are gas only and do not require oil. Hearing protection should be worn with these. They are the most expensive, ranging from $400 to over $2000 per blower.
The third and final aspect to consider is where the power source comes from. Leaf blowers can come in electric or gasoline powered. Electric blowers will be lightered and vibrate less. They are better used for smaller yards. They come in two types - corded or battery operated. Corded blowers give you constant power. This limits mobility, so a highly wooded yard is not a good idea for this blower. Battery operated electric blowers are better alternatives. They are limited in their work time, but they can work on solids like driveways or soft areas like grass.
There are also gas sources, in which a two cycle engine is used. This requires a mixture of oil and gasoline for functioning. They are louder and heavier than electric blowers.
Some measurements that can be on the blower should be taken into consideration for your needs. The CFM of a blower is the vacuuming power. The average rating is between 350 and 600. The MPH measures blowing speed and standard speeds are from 125 to 210 mph. If you wish to have a quiet blower, observe the decibel measurement. This will rate the noise level and the higher the number, the more noise it will make.
Check the speed settings of the blower. You don't want a blower that is too strong for your taste, or one that doesn't blow fast enough. Check for attachments, too, like extension tubes for hard to reach places.
Check in your local area to see if they are even legal. Some areas in Arizona, New Jersey, and California have banned them for safety reasons. They also are high in pollutants, so check with your local laws to see if you can use one.
Depending on which type you decide on, you should look for different items. No matter what, you want an on and off switch that is easily accessible. You want it to be easy to use and in a position that you can reach. Check the variable speed and throttle to deal with wet leaves.
The nozzle type should be considered based on what you will use it for. When cleaning out gutters, you want a round nozzle. If you are blowing leaves off the ground, square nozzles are recommended. If you don't want to buy one separate, some blowers can come with an extension that is a different shape.
If you are buying a gas powered model, be sure the fuel spout is wide enough for easy refueling. Be sure the cap can easily be secured and is in a position that can make it refueled. Another positive for gas blowers is a clear tank. This way, you can see when the tank is getting empty and you will know exactly when you should refill the blower. Also check if there is a choke or not on the gas models.
The brand should be taken into consideration when you buy a blower. This makes the blower a worthwhile investment. Check the warranty and be sure you can get it repaired for a reasonable price if it does break down.
Some brands are highly recommended depending on the electric or gas blower. Some high quality brands electric brands are Black amp; Decker, Craftsman, Homelite, Ryobi, and Weed Eater. If you are looking into a gas blower, look for Echo, Husgvarna, John Deere, and Stihl. These brands have been proven to withstand over time and give you a reliable blower.
Take into consider the use, features you want, and price you are willing to pay. From these, you can determine what type of blower is best for you and your yard. Pick the best one that suits your needs and you will be happy with the blower you receive.