Best Price Makita Cordless Drill in 2021
Makita XT269T 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 2-Pc. Combo Kit (5.0Ah)
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for upto 50% longer run time per charge
- Variable 2-speed 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (0-500 & 0-2, 000 RPM) with BL Brushless motor delivers 530 in pounds. Of max torque; weighs only 4.2 pounds with battery
- Variable speed impact driver (0-3, 400 RPM & 0-3, 600 IPM) with BL Brushless motor delivers 1, 500 pounds of max torque; weighs only 3.3 pounds with battery
Makita XPH07Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill, Tool Only (Renewed)
- BL Brushless Motor delivers 1,090 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Ergonomic design at only 8-1/8" long and weighs only 5.9 lbs. with battery (battery not included)
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level
- All metal variable 2-speed transmission (0-550 & 0-2,100 RPM) for a wide range of applications
- Includes: Tool with side Handle, side clip in MAKITA Retail Box. (NOT on Brown Box)
DEWALT 20V MAX Cordless Drill Impact Driver Kit, 1/4-Inch (DCF885C2)
- Made in America
- POWER TOOLS
- Commercial Brand: DEWALT
- Compact (5.55 inches front to back), lightweight (2.8 pounds), design fits into tight areas
- Three LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release provides visibility without shadows
- One-handed loading 1/4-inch hex chuck accepts 1-inch bit tips
- Belt hook included for portability
- Powered by an Energy Star qualified charger for a better environment
Makita T-01373 38 Piece Impact Drill-Driver Bit Set
- The drill bits 135 degree split point tip prevents drill bit walking
- The set comes with a clam shell carrying case and has bit holders to keep the bits secure
- 1/4-Inch shank size
The Best Drills to Work Up to a Standing Backflip
These drills are important to do before you attempt to do a backflip. More after the jump...
Squats are a key basic exercise in training your lower body strength. They will work out the majority of the muscles needed in a backflip and are easy to do, with no equipment necessary. In order to perform a squat, first find a space that is open enough so that if you spread your arms out you will not hit anything. Then, simply bend at the knees, keeping your upper body as straight as possible. After a few repetitions, you should start to feel the burn in your legs. This will improve your vertical jump height, making it much easier to perform the backflip.
Lunges are very similar to squats, although they work out one leg at a time and you will need much more space. To do lunges, simply put one leg out in front of the other and bend that leg towards the ground, until the knee is about an inch from the ground. The slower you do these the better.
These may be the most helpful exercise for working up to a backflip as they simulate the motion used right before the rotation in the flip. To do them, simply squat down and put your hands on the floor. Then, throw your hands above your head and launch yourself up with your legs, jumping as high in the air as you can.
This drill will work out your lower abdominal muscles, which are important when you are rotating in your backflip. To do it, simply lay on your back with your legs strait out in front of you. Then, lift your legs up and hold them for 10-15 seconds. Repeat this for a few repetitions and try increasing the amount of time you hold your legs in the air as you get stronger.
Backwards somersaults will help you get the feeling of flipping backwards and increase your body awareness while you are doing a backflip. To do them, sit on the ground and roll backwards, putting your chin into your chest (so you don't hit your head). Your legs should come over your head and touch the ground, with your head coming up afterwards.
After you perform all of these drills and work to get them better and better, a backflip should come very easy to you. Remember to only perform a backflip in a safe environment until you are sure of your abilities. Once you are ready, click here for a backflip tutorial. Good luck!