Best Cordless Blower Vac in 2021
Greenworks 40V 185 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Leaf Blower/Vacuum, 4.0Ah Battery and Charger Included 24322
- Brushless motor provides your tool with longer run-time, more torque and more power. This leads to less wear and tear, extending the life-time of the tool
- Variable speed offers up to 185 mph to make clean up of major debris easy and efficient.No-Load Speed (RPM)
- Blower/Vac capability provides a versatile use to get your yard work done without the need for multiple tools
- Powerful enough to handle wet and dry leaves
- Compatible ONLY with GreenWorks G-MAX 40V Battery models, 29472 and 29462 and G-MAX Charger model 29482.Note: 40V G-MAX and 40V Lithium-Ion Batteries are not cross compatible
DEWALT DCBL720P1 20V MAX 5.0 Ah Lithium Ion XR Brushless Blower
- Brushless Motor maximizing motor efficiency and durability
- Innovative axial fan design that maximizes on air output and run time
- 400 CFM and 90 MPH performance
- Variable trigger and speed lock. Lightweight and ergonomic design maximizes control and minimizes stress on your arm
- Includes 20V MAX 5.0Ah Lithium Ion Battery, along with charger
Cordless Leaf Blower - KIMO 20V Lithium 2-in-1 Sweeper/Vacuum 2.0 AH Battery for Blowing Leaf, Clearing Dust & Small Trash,Car, Computer Host,Hard to Clean Corner
- 【Portable Cordless 2-in-1 Sweeper & Vacuum】This blower weights (2 lb) only half even less than other blowers, which make it effortless to using in for a long time. 2 in 1 design not only help you to clean the garden of fallen leaves, snow; but also can clean the corner and gap which is hard to clean. Perfect for courtyard, garage, the car inside and engine compartment etc. Cordless design allows you to clean up anywhere wanted.
- 【Super Strong Wind】Turbofans &all-copper motors provide up to 13000r/min strong power, keep running at top speed for 20 minutes. It's easy to blow up wet leaves, snow on your car, and make your garden keep clean after a rainy day.
- 【Instantly Becomes a Vacuum Cleaner】As long as the blow tube installed in the air inlet, put the garbage bag at the air outlet, the blower will become a vacuum cleaner immediately. Super strong suction allows you to absorb dust, pet hair, crumbled cookies, biscuits much more easily than besom. It is effortless and convenient to clean.
- 【Fast Charge & Power Indicator Light】It only takes 60 minutes (2 times as fast as normal) for a full charge. Full charged battery make it enough to clean up the house , garden and car. Power indicator ensures you to get the battery level at anytime, avoid the embarrassment of battery draining at work.
- 【Accessory Kit Come with KIMO Leaf Blower (2 YEAR) 】We are confident that our docking are manufactured under strict quality standards to give our customers best experience. KIMO 2-in-1 Leaf Blower & Dust Vacuum comes with 1 KIMO Fast Charger, 1 KIMO Long Life 20 Volt Lithium Battery, 1 Blow Tube w/ White Ring, 2 * Reusabke Collection Bag and Detail Instruction Manual.
WORX WG505 3-in-1 Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum, 9" x 15" x 20", Orange and Black
- 3 MAJOR YARD TOOLS IN ONE: Change functions with just a flip of the switch, no need to stop and change out a tube; go from a 210 mph blower to a vacuum that sucks up dry leaves at up to 14 gallons per minute
- 16:1 MULCH RATIO: The metal impeller chops 16 bags of leaves into just 1 bag
- ADJUSTABLE AIRFLOW SPEED: Sometimes you need to slow it down to clean out corners or small spaces, so the blower can be brought down to 80 mph
- ONE-HANDED OPERATION: When in blower and vacuum modes you only need one hand to handle all that power; it’s only 9.5 lbs
- GET UNDER THE DECK: The clever angled tube design can get under the patio or lawn furniture to blow or vacuum up leaves in tough to get at places
- EASY CLEANING AND EMPTYING: The TRIVAC comes with a collection bag that unlocks for easy emptying, and the quick-release button allows for quick cleaning
WORX WG509 TRIVAC 12 Amp 3-in-1 Electric Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum with Multi-Stage All Metal Mulching System
- LEAF BLOWER, MULCHER & VACUUM: Yard work doesn’t stand a chance with this 3 in 1. And it’s pretty fun to use. You’ll actually look forward to leaves and debris covering your lawn or driveway, because they won’t be there for long
- QUICKLY SWITCH MODES: Changes from leaf blower to vacuum/mulch mode and back again with just the flick of a switch. No tools needed, just you, your WORX TRIVAC, and your thumbs
- METAL MULCHER: The metal impeller with its shredder blade cuts in two stages, chopping leaves down to an 18:1 mulch ratio (that’s 18 bags of leaves mulched into 1)
- 2 SPEEDS FOR DIFFERENT JOBS: 75 mph or 210 mph. It’s actually better to go slow for pavement or tight corners. But on the open lawn, let’s dial this thing up to 210
- ONE-HANDED OPERATION: With all that power, believe it or not, the WORX TRIVAC is designed to be controlled with just one hand. It’s only 9.3 lbs, and the ergonomic design funnels all that wind in a way that’s easy to handle
- GET HARD TO REACH PLACES: The clever tube design angles up at the lip to get under lawn fixtures and landscaping elements. Perfect for when you’re in vacuum mode
- EXTENSION CORD RETAINER: The 12” electrical cord comes with a retainer attached, so when using an extension cord, it won’t disconnect, even when it gets snagged
Toro 51619 Ultra Electric Blower Vac, 250 mph, Red
- New larger metal impeller drives power and improved mulching
- Powerful up to 250 mph degree
- Vacuum tube, bottom-zip bag, power insert, concentrator nozzle and cord storage hook included; Extension cord not included
- Variable speed control for better control in both blower and vac mode
- Top rated air horse power degree degree for comparison purposes only; Performance claims based on controlled laboratory testing
- Blower is corded. 350 CFM blow mode and 410 CFM Vac mode
WORX WG512 Trivac 2.0 Electric 12-amp 3-in-1 Vacuum Blower/Mulcher/Vac, Black and Orange
- [LEAF BLOWER, MULCHER & VACUUM] The proprietary design changes from a blower, to a vacuum with a mulcher, on just the turn of a dial. You could blow, vacuum, and mulch all day long if you wanted. But you won’t have to. The WORX TRIVAC makes quick work of yard work
- [A WIDE, STRONG STREAM OF AIR] 600 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) come streaming out of the wide-mouth tube. That’s high-capacity air volume so you clear your property with less passes back and forth
- [METAL MULCHER] The metal impeller with its shredder blade cuts in two stages, chopping leaves down to a 16:1 mulch ratio (that’s 16 bags of leaves mulched into 1)
- [QUICK, DETACHABLE BAG] When it’s time for composting or collection, the bag has an easy-release. No muss, no fuss. Turn a dirty job into a quick one
- [2 SPEEDS FOR DIFFERENT JOBS] It’s actually better to go slow for pavement or tight corners. But on the open lawn, switch to speed 2 for maximum performance and let’s see what it can do
- [ONE-HANDED OPERATION] With all that power, believe it or not, the WORX TRIVAC is designed to be controlled with just one hand. It’s only 8.6 lbs and the ergonomic design funnels all that wind in a way that’s easy to handle
- [EXTENSION CORD RETAINER] The 12” electrical cord comes with a retainer attached, so when using an extension cord, it won’t disconnect, even when it gets snagged
Greenworks 24072 12A 235MPH Variable Speed Corded Blower/Vac includes Metal Repeller
- Large metal impeller provides optimized mulching performance and durability
- Powerful 12 amp motor generates 235 MPH / 380 CFM to clear debris, sticks, and leaves
- 6-speed variable dial for better control in both blower and vacuum mode
- Converts from blower to vacuum function with no tools required. Important: Use 14 gauge 50' or 12 gauge 100' extension cord
- 4-year warranty protects your investment
Sun Joe iONBV 40-Volt Variable-Speed Cordless Blower/Vacuum/Mulcher, Kit (w/4.0-Ah Battery + Quick Charger)
- 3-IN-1 DESIGN: Blower, vacuum and mulcher for fast leaf cleanup
- ACCESSORIES: Includes 16 gallon vacuum bag
- QUICK + EASY CONVERSION: Go from blowing to vacuuming in seconds!
- 17:1 REDUCTION: High impact-resistant impeller shreds leaves up to 1/17th their original size
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED!: Your new blower is backed by the Snow Joe + Sun Joe Customer Promise. We will warrant new, powered products for two years from the date of purchase. NO
WORX WG510 Turbine Fusion 12 Amp Electric Leaf Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum
- Three in one single tube system: blower, mulcher, and yard vacuum, 2 speed control
- Turbine fan technology delivers a powerful, high capacity 525 CFM at 65 MPH, Turbine fusion weighs 9.3 pounds; No load speed 16500/min
- Dual stage metal impeller will shred just about any common yard debris, with a 24:1 mulch ratio for leaves and needles
- Comes with shoulder strap, leaf collection bag, and manufacturer’s 3 year warranty
- Power rating of 12 Amps and reaches 16,500 RPMs
BLACK+DECKER (BV6600) 3-in-1 Electric Leaf Blower, Leaf Vacuum, Mulcher, 12-Amp
- The 12 amp motor operates a 3 in 1 blower, vacuum and mulcher all in one
- 250 mph blower with variable speed selections
- Disposable leaf bag system
- Can grind up to 16 bags of mulch down to one
- Air Speed: 140 250 mph; Bag: 1.5 Bushels; Decibels: 68 dBA; Included Components: BV6600 12 Amp Blower Vac, (1) Blow Tube, (1) Vacuum Tube, (1) EZ Empty Reusable Collection Bag, (1) Concentrator; Mulch Ratio: 16:1; Power Source: Electric; Type: Blower Vac
NEU MASTER Compact Jobsite Blower, Cordless Blower Vacuum with 20V MAX 2.0Ah Battery Included and Variable Speed NBL0020
- ▲2-in-1 FUNCTION -- Blower and vacuum, foldable handle lets transform function easily.
- ▲7-SPEED -- Adjustable speed switch provides 7 variable speed in control the power of blowing.
- ▲LOCK-ON SWITCH -- The LOCK-ON switch supports continuous blowing, relieves hand fatigue without holding the trigger.
- ▲EASY TO USE -- Lightweight and compact design for easy to use.
- ▲BATTERY & CHARGER -- Equipped with a universal 20V Max. 2Ah battery and charger which is ideal for all NEU MASTER lithium battery tools.
WORX WG518 12 Amp 2-Speed Leaf Blower, Mulcher & Vacuum, 10" x 11" x 40", Orange and Black
- 250 mph air speed 2992.2 gal/min Air flow AC supply handheld
- Maximum air speed: 250 mph maximum air flow: 2992.2 gal/min
- Power source: AC supply input voltage: 120 V AC
- Mulch ratio: 16: 1
- Lightweight and easy to use
BLACK+DECKER 3-in-1 Electric Leaf Blower, Leaf Vacuum, Mulcher, 12-Amp (BV3600)
- The 12-Amp motor three-in-one blower, vacuum, and mulcher keeps the yard neat and tidy
- The 230 mph blower blows through leaves and debris with ease
- The anti-clog vortex impeller prevents clogging when mulching, while grinding up to 10 bags of mulch down to one
- Two speed selections for flower beds and powerful enough for matted leaves
- Tool-free switching between vacuum and blower in seconds
WORX WG545.1 20V Max Lithium Cordless AIR Blower/Sweeper, battery included
- Use attachments included to create a CLEANZONE in an around your home
- High blower speed handles large areas. No-load speed 12500/min
- Clears hard-to-reach places, ideal for hard surfaces. Charging Time- 5 hours
- Sweeps debris from shops, garages, driveways and yards
- 120 mph air speed with 80 cfm air flow
- 8 innovative attachments included for a variety of clean-up & inflating/deflating tasks
- Ultra-lightweight, compact design – only 3.5 lbs so easy to use and store
- Share battery across multiple WORX tools within the 20V Power Share platform
BLACK+DECKER 3-in-1 Electric Leaf Blower, Leaf Vacuum, Mulcher, 12-Amp (BV3100)
- Leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher in one to simplify yard clean up
- Up to 210 mph blow speed for fast easy cleanup.Mulch Ratio 10:1
- 2 speeds to choose the right power for each yard task
- Heavy duty vacuuming and mulching to reduce 10 bags of leaves to 1 bag
- Air Speed: 150 / 210 mph; Bag: 1.0 Bushels; Decibels: 69 dBA; Included Components: BV3100 Blower Vac, (1) Blow Tube, (1) Vacuum Tube, (1) Collection bag; Mulch Ratio: 10:1; Power Source: Electric; Type: Blower Vac
RYOBI 40-Volt VacAttack Lithium-Ion Cordless Leaf Vacuum Mulcher with Metal Impeller,Variable Speed Dial, and Heavy Duty Bag (Battery and Charger Not Included)
- Features 2-in-1 vacuum and mulching for convenient clean-up
- Durable metal impeller shreds up to 16 bags of leaves down to 1
- Battery and charger not included
Sun Joe 24V-X2-BVM143-LTE Cordless Blower Vacuum Mulcher, Kit (w/ 2 x 2.0-Ah Batteries + Quick Charger)
- 3-In-1 design: blower, vacuum + mulcher for fast leaf cleanup
- Includes: 2 x 2. 0 Ah batteries offer up to 65 minutes of rechargeable runtime, 9. 2 gallon vacuum bag
- Speed settings: 5, 155 mph, 8: 1 reduction ratio: high impact-resistant impeller shreds leaves up to 1/8Th Their original size
- Quick + easy conversion: go from blowing to vacuuming in seconds!
- We've got you covered! : your new blower vacuum is backed by the snow Joe + Sun Joe customer promise. We will warrant New, powered products for two years from the date of purchase. No questions asked. Contact snow Joe + Sun Joe customer Support at 1-866-766-9563 for further assistance.
BLACK+DECKER 3-in-1 Electric Leaf Blower & Mulcher with Leaf Vacuum Kit, 12-Amp (BV6000)
- The 12 amp motor operates a 3 in 1 blower, vacuum and mulcher all in one
- 250 Miles per hour blower with 2 speed selections. Disposable leaf bag system
- Weight 8.1 pounds. Blower ideal for clearing driveways, sidewalks, decks, and garages of debris and fall leaves from yard. Heavy duty vacuum is ideal for vacuuming leaves, grass clippings, twigs, pine needles, and other lawn debris
- Can grind up to 16 bags of mulch down to one
- Easy change between vacuum and blower. Includes Blow Tube, Vacuum Tube, EZ Empty reusable collection bag and Concentrator
- Air Speed: 180/250 Miles per hour; Bag: 1.5 Bushels; Decibels: 68 dBA; Included Components: BV6000, 2 Disposable Bags, Diffuser for use with Disposable Bags, Detachable Shoulder Strap, Concentrator, Blow Tube, Vacuum Tube, Reusable Bag Assembly; Mulch Ratio: 16:1; Power Source: Electric; Type: Blower Vac
BLACK+DECKER 20V Max Lithium Sweeper (LSW221)
- Easily clears debris from hard surfaces like driveways, decks, and garages
- Air speed up to 130 Miles per hour
- Operates on a 20V MAX 1.5 Ampere hour Lithium Ion battery that holds its charge for up to 18 months
- Lightweight with a low noise design.Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
- Part of the 20 Volt MAX System
- Air Speed: 130 miles per hour; Included Components: (1) LSW221 20V MAX* Lithium Ion Cordless Sweeper, (1) LBXR20 20V MAX* Lithium Ion Battery, (1) Charger, (1) Blow Tube
Guide to Buying a Leaf Blower
Whether you're starting a landscaping business or getting rid of leaves from your residential yard, leaf blowers can make gardening much faster and easier on the back. If you're ready to buy a leaf blower, read on to find out what you should consider.
What Type of Leaf Blower Do You Need?
The first thing you need to know before buying a leaf blower is what specific type will be best for the project(s) you have in mind. There are two basic types of machines that you can find at your local hardware store. The first is a regular blower that does nothing but push air out through the main tube; the second is a blower/vacuum combination.
If you will need to vacuum debris from your yard, driveway or commercial property, a leaf blower with a vacuum attachment might serve your purposes best. This eliminates the need to keep track of two machines, and leaf blower vacuums are often more powerful than those you would find by themselves.
After you've selected the type of leaf blower you need, you will have to select the style. First, you can purchase a handheld blower, which is the most popular style. It is relatively light-weight with a handle on the top, but it isn't usually as powerful as the other two styles. If you have more complicated projects in mind, you might prefer the backpack-style leaf blower, which is generally gas-powered fits over your shoulder for ease of use.
The last type of leaf blower you should consider is the walk-behind style, which is usually intended for commercial use. This machine is pushed ahead of the user on wheels, and is also powered by gas. It is probably overkill for a simple residential lawn, but can make commercial projects far easier.
What Power Source Is Best?
After you've selected the type and style of leaf blower you want to buy, you'll need to decide what power source works best for your outdoor projects. Leaf blowers can be powered by either electricity or gas, and there are benefits and drawbacks to each.
When buying a leaf blower, it's important to consider the terrain over which you will be using it. For example, a corded electric leaf blower would be difficult to use in an area where there are no electrical outlets. A gas-powered machine requires constant checking for gasoline levels, however, which can be tedious. It all depends on your personal preferences.
Most people who buy leaf blowers for small residential properties prefer electric battery-powered machines. They can be re-charged overnight in the garage, and the run time is increasing steadily as manufacturers add larger batteries to their products. Battery-powered machines are generally less powerful than other types, but they are fine for small jobs that don't take long to complete.
What Else Should You Consider?
Now that you've narrowed down your options, you can get into the picky aspects of buying a leaf blower. For example, blowers are measured in terms of power (mph), and usually range from around 100 mph to more than 200 mph. A small residential lot shouldn't require anything stronger than 150 mph, so don't get one with more force than you need.
It is also a good idea to consider buying a leaf blower with multiple speed settings, which allows you to manipulate the rate at which the machine blows its air. If you're just pushing leaves from a concrete surface, such as a sidewalk, you don't need your machine to blow at 175 mph. This will also have an impact on the noise generated by the leaf blower, which can be an issue in neighborhood where noise ordinances are in effect.
Now that you know a little bit about buying a leaf blower, you should be ready to venture out on your own. You can check your local hardware store, such as Lowe's or Home Depot, or you can look for available machines online. In some cases, Internet Web sites have the best prices on gardening equipment, and some won't charge you for shipping if your order costs more than $50.00.