Best Cordless Battery Powered Leaf Blower in 2022
Avid Power Cordless Leaf Blower, 20V MAX Lithium Cordless Sweeper with 130 MPH Output, 2.0 Ah Battery & Charger Included, ACVB220
- MEET YOUR NEEDS: Cordless leaf blower easily and quickly sweep leaves, sticks, and debris from hard surfaces like driveways, decks, porch, garages. Or clear dust for your workplace, especially for those hard-to-reach areas; You can also use it to blow light snow!
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Up to 130 MPH/90 CFM, Avid Power battery leaf blower is designed to get the work done efficiently and quickly. No-load speed: 12500/min.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Rubber-covered blower handle provides a comfortable grip for one-handed operation. Compact and lightweight design allows you to operate a long time with ease, at only 3.2 pounds. Lock-on button for less fatigue while in use.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL BATTERY PACK: 20V 2.0Ah Lithium-ion battery pack comes with real-time capacity indicator and USB output, compatible for all Avid Power cordless devices charging.
- WHAT WOULD YOU GET: A battery-powered cordless leaf blower, 20V MAX lithium-ion battery, and charger, user manual, US-based customer support.
WORX WG545.6 20V 2.0Ah Cordless AIR Leaf Blower Battery and Charger Included
- Includes (1) WORX Air Blower, (1) 20V 2.0 Ah Battery with Indicator System for quick battery life review, (1) 60-Minute Quick Charger, and (1) Carry Bag
- Blower produces 120 MPH air speed with 80 CFM air flow
- Sweeps debris from shops, garages, driveways and yards and clears hard to reach surfaces
- Ultra-lightweight, compact design – only 3.5 lbs so easy to use and store
- The included 20V battery charges quickly and powers your tools without waning or draining. Max Lithium technology makes this batter lighter, more efficient, and charge with no memory effect.
Cordless Leaf Blower - KIMO 20V Lithium 2-in-1 Sweeper/Vacuum 2.0 AH Battery for Blowing Leaf, Clearing Dust & Small Trash,Car, Computer Host,Hard to Clean Corner
- 【Portable Cordless 2-in-1 Sweeper & Vacuum】This blower weights (2 lb) only half even less than other blowers, which make it effortless to using in for a long time. 2 in 1 design not only help you to clean the garden of fallen leaves, snow; but also can clean the corner and gap which is hard to clean. Perfect for courtyard, garage, the car inside and engine compartment etc. Cordless design allows you to clean up anywhere wanted.
- 【Super Strong Wind】Turbofans &all-copper motors provide up to 13000r/min strong power, keep running at top speed for 20 minutes. It's easy to blow up wet leaves, snow on your car, and make your garden keep clean after a rainy day.
- 【Instantly Becomes a Vacuum Cleaner】As long as the blow tube installed in the air inlet, put the garbage bag at the air outlet, the blower will become a vacuum cleaner immediately. Super strong suction allows you to absorb dust, pet hair, crumbled cookies, biscuits much more easily than besom. It is effortless and convenient to clean.
- 【Fast Charge & Power Indicator Light】It only takes 60 minutes (2 times as fast as normal) for a full charge. Full charged battery make it enough to clean up the house , garden and car. Power indicator ensures you to get the battery level at anytime, avoid the embarrassment of battery draining at work.
- 【Accessory Kit Come with KIMO Leaf Blower (2 YEAR) 】We are confident that our docking are manufactured under strict quality standards to give our customers best experience. KIMO 2-in-1 Leaf Blower & Dust Vacuum comes with 1 KIMO Fast Charger, 1 KIMO Long Life 20 Volt Lithium Battery, 1 Blow Tube w/ White Ring, 2 * Reusabke Collection Bag and Detail Instruction Manual.
Greenworks 40V 150 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Leaf Blower, 2.0Ah Battery and Charger Included 24252
- New GMAX 40-volt 2.0 amp hour lithium ion battery provides more power and longer run time
- Variable speed motor delivers max speeds of 150 MPH
- Extension tube helps increase reach and blower efficiency
- Lightweight design provides easier control over the unit
K I M O. Cordless Leaf Blower â€“ 20V 4.0 Ah Lithium Battery Powered Lightweight, Compact 2 in 1 Sweeper & Vacuum for Clearing Dust, Leaf & Snow, Car Vacuum, Patio/Deck/Garden Cleaning, Garage Dusting
- 【Super Light Weight & Integrated Function】 Easy lift for everyone in the house, this blower only weight around 3 pounds, free your arm from the daily house cleaning, ideal for routine cleaning chores. Super light weight and multiple function make this blower a great option for light house cleaning, and car cleaning, blowing the snow on windshield/rear mirror during winter time. Vacuuming food crumbs and pet hair in your seat.
- 【Upgraded Long-lasting Power】 Battery upgraded from 2.0Ah to 4.0 Ah battery, this leaf blower provides 30 minutes of power blowing with double output efficiency. With battery power indicator light and quick-charge, you can make sure your lead blower is ready at any time.
- 【Portable Cordless 2-in-1 Blower & Vacuum Cleaner】 This blower can instantly convert into a small load vacuum cleaner, Just imagine you can blow off the dirt and wet leaves on your car, then use the vacuum to clean up the interior of the car with the same tool. A Portable 2-in-1 Blower & Vacuum Cleaner will always come in handy.
- 【Small Unit With HUGE Wind Power】 With variable speed up to run up to 20000rpm, it can easliy blow wet leaves, little rocks and snow on your car, filck the switch and get the dirty work done neatly. Powerful suction allows you to vacuum dust, pet hair, crumbled biscuits effortlessly and conveniently.
- 【Ultimate Accessories Set】 Cordless Leaf Blower, 20V 4.0Ah Max Lithium Battery, Blow Tube, Reusable Collection Bag × 2, 1h Fast Charger, Durable Storage Bag are all included for the double function use of this upgraded leaf blower. Ideal for any daily cleaning work around the house.
Greenworks 40V 185 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Leaf Blower/Vacuum, 4.0Ah Battery and Charger Included 24322
- Brushless motor provides your tool with longer run-time, more torque and more power. This leads to less wear and tear, extending the life-time of the tool
- Variable speed offers up to 185 mph to make clean up of major debris easy and efficient.No-Load Speed (RPM)
- Blower/Vac capability provides a versatile use to get your yard work done without the need for multiple tools
- Powerful enough to handle wet and dry leaves
- Compatible ONLY with GreenWorks G-MAX 40V Battery models, 29472 and 29462 and G-MAX Charger model 29482.Note: 40V G-MAX and 40V Lithium-Ion Batteries are not cross compatible
DEWALT DCBL720P1 20V MAX 5.0 Ah Lithium Ion XR Brushless Blower
- Brushless Motor maximizing motor efficiency and durability
- Innovative axial fan design that maximizes on air output and run time
- 400 CFM and 90 MPH performance
- Variable trigger and speed lock. Lightweight and ergonomic design maximizes control and minimizes stress on your arm
- Includes 20V MAX 5.0Ah Lithium Ion Battery, along with charger
WORX WG584 40V Power Share Turbine Cordless Leaf Blower with Brushless Motor (2x20V Batteries)
- [Turbine Fan Tech] Our Engineers figured out how to get a jet engine type motor inside of a leaf blower; Cool, huh? super powerful, yet Not so loud that you’ll think it’s getting ready for takeoff
- [3 Speeds + Turbo for Different Jobs ] It’s actually better to go slow for pavement or tight corners; But on the open lawn, switch to speed 3, and it’s 80 mph of blowing power; Or, better yet, switch it into turbo, and really get angry at your yard work
- [A Wide Strong Stream Of Air] 470 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) come streaming out of this wide mouth tube; That’s high capacity air volume so you clear your property in fewer passes and with less leg work; No load speed : 14300 to 21900 RPM
- [One Handed Operation ] With all that Power, believe it or not, the 40V Turbine is designed to be controlled with just one hand; It’s only 7.3 pounds, and the ergonomic design funnels all that wind in a way that’s easy to handle
- [Brushless Motor] This power source was made to be more dynamic, reliable, and to perform better; With all the tech shoved into this engine, and into the Turbine fan, you’ll feel like you’ve got a leaf blower from the future
- [Runs ON (2) 20V Batteries] We make 20V Turbines, too, but we wanted to see what a 40V version would be like; So we used two 20V power share batteries and it’s powerful; Got a tougher yard care job than most? Go with 40V
- [Same Battery, Expandable Power] The included 20V rechargeable battery can be used on any of the power or lawn and garden tools in the WORX power share platform
Greenworks 24V Cordless Jet Leaf Blower, 2.0Ah Battery and Charger Included 2400702
- Finish your project with up to 11 minutes of runtime on high with a 2Ah battery
- Powerful axial design provides 330 CFM at 100 MPH
- Reduce fatigue with comfort over mold grip and variable speed trigger. Weighs only
- Quick charger provides full recharge in 45 minutes putting you back to work
- 4-year tool warranty and 2-year battery warranty protects your investment
BLACK+DECKER 20V Max Lithium Sweeper (LSW221)
- Easily clears debris from hard surfaces like driveways, decks, and garages
- Air speed up to 130 Miles per hour
- Operates on a 20V MAX 1.5 Ampere hour Lithium Ion battery that holds its charge for up to 18 months
- Lightweight with a low noise design.Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
- Part of the 20 Volt MAX System
- Air Speed: 130 miles per hour; Included Components: (1) LSW221 20V MAX* Lithium Ion Cordless Sweeper, (1) LBXR20 20V MAX* Lithium Ion Battery, (1) Charger, (1) Blow Tube
BLACK+DECKER (LSW40C) 40V Max Cordless Sweeper
- Up to 125 miles per hour air power to quickly and easily clear debris from hard surfaces
- Low noise design for quiet operation
- State of charge indicator which shows your Battery charge at a glance
- Lightweight 4 lb design makes compact and easy to handle
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 40V; Nominal voltage is 36V; 3 Year limited Warranty; Uses Ideal for clearing driveways, sidewalks, decks, garages and other hard surfaces of leaves, grass clippings, and other lawn debris
- Air Speed: 125 mph; Included Components: (1) LSW40 Cordless Sweeper, (1) LBX1540, (1) 40V MAX* Charger, (1) Blow Tube; Power Source: Battery
East 20V Li-ion 2 Speed MAX 120 MPH Leaf Blower, Cordless Sweeper, Battery & Charger Included
- Operates on a 20V MAX 2Ah Lithium-Ion battery. Please fully charge the battery before using it for the first time.
- Airspeed up to 120 MPH, lightweight and easy to handle
- Lightweight with low noise design,even old people and women can operate easily.
- Easily clears debris from hard surfaces like driveways, decks, porch and garages
- 2-year limited warranty, please search ASIN B076DSKK3J if you need a spare battery
WORX WG591 Turbine 56V Cordless Battery-Powered Leaf Blower with Brushless Motor & TurboBoost
- Turbine fan technology delivers forceful, high capacity air volume, hyper stream air nozzle handles extra tough conditions
- Weighing only 8.1 pounds, the ergonomic design ensures optimal weight distribution to save on fatigue for those larger tasks
- Variable speed control with turbo boost is located in the Perfect position for one handed operation
- Key hole shaped cutout on tool lets you hang it on your existing hooks, bolts, or nails; Charging time = 90 min
- Powerful 56V Max Lithium battery provides cordless convenience to quickly clean up your outdoor spaces such as decks or patios
- The back of the motor housing is the air intake for the Turbine leaf blower; Keep all loose clothing, hair and debris away from this area to avoid accident, injury or damage to the tool; Hold the blower at your side and keep the back of the motor housing clear at all times
DEWALT 20V MAX Blower for Jobsite, Compact, Tool Only (DCE100B)
- Max air flow at 100CFM. Air Speed:135 mph
- 3 speed variable speed switch provides control while in use
- Variable speed trigger also allows adjustment of blowing power
- A lightweight and compact design for ease of use
- Battery sold separately
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
Ryobi P2108A ONE+ 100 mph 280 CFM 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Jet Fan Blower - Battery and Charger Not Included
- RYOBI 18-Volt ONE+ system
- Battery and charger not included
- Up to 2 times more power
- Jet fan design for power up to 100 MPH and 280 CFM
- Variable speed trigger for more control
DEWALT 20V MAX Blower for Jobsite Kit, Compact (DCE100M1)
- Max air flow at 100CFM
- 3-speed variable speed switch provides control while in use
- Variable speed trigger also allows adjustment of blowing power
- A lightweight and compact design for ease of use
- Air Speed - 135 mph
Updated SereneLife Electric Leaf Blower, Cordless, Lightweight - Only 5 lbs., Perfect for Leaves & Debris, Rechargeable Battery & Charger Included, Average Charge Time 4 Hrs, 18V, 55 Mph
- Lightweight & portable: at less than 5-lbs., the SereneLife leaf blower electric is easy-to-use for anyone, regardless of height or weight. At 55 mph, the wind speed is powerful enough to get the job done But not overwhelm the user
- Rechargeable: the cordless yard blower is a hassle-free way to clean your yard. Included is a built-in removable battery for convenient charging. Includes battery wall charger adapter. Average charge time is 4 hour
- Simple to use: the blower electric features an effortless one-handheld operation. The detachable exhaust blower nozzle and comfortable handheld grip create added convenience
- Good for fall cleanup: The cordless yard Vacuum is perfect for clearing leaves and debris from sidewalks, decks, garages, and driveways
- Rugged design: the Vacuum outdoor is made of heavy-duty engineered ABS plastic construction. Made specifically to be used in the outdoors and withstand frequent use
BLACK+DECKER 40V Max Cordless Sweeper & String Trimmer Combo Kit (LCC340C)
- LST140 40 Volt MAX String Trimmer/Edger with POWER DRIVE high torque transmission for clean, fast cuts
- AUTOMATIC FEED SPOOL AFS automatically feeds trimmer line as needed
- LSW40 40 Volt MAX Sweeper a wind speed of up to 130 MPH easily clear debris from hard surfaces
- Low noise design for quiet operation.Up to 130MPH
- Both units offer a 'state of charge' indicator which shows your battery charge level.Products are compatible with our 36 Volt lithium ion system
Ryobi ONE+ 90 MPH 200 CFM 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Heavy Duty Durable Cordless Leaf Blower - 2.0 Ah Battery and Charger Included, Compact, Lightweight Design Ideal For Use On Hard Surfaces
Makita XBU02PT1 18V X2 (36V) Blower Kit with 4 Batteries
- Delivers up to 28 minutes of run time at mid speed (15, 800 RPM) using two 18V LXT 5.0Ah batteries
- BL Brushless motor delivers up to 120 mph air velocity and 473 CFM of air volume
- Sound pressure rating of 61 dba); measured per ANSI B 175.2 standard. Dual Port Charger charges two (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries in only 45 minutes
- Zero emissions and reduced maintenance; no need for gas or oil. No load speed (variable speed) : 11,400 21,500 RPM
- 6 stage air velocity/volume selection dial with variable speed control trigger.Built in fan circulates air through the battery during the charging process to cool the battery for faster charge time
Noise: One Day in the Leaf-blower Era
A brief consideration of noise today, including experiences with mantle-punching leaf blowers, space-warping stereo systems and garbage trucks that create their own epicenter, also touching upon the history of humankind, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Mr. Softee.
If we really do live in an ordered universe, governed by overarching and inescapable laws, as discovered by Sir Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein and Richard James, inventor of the Slinky, the level of noise emitted by a power tool should be proportional to the magnitude of the job it performs. By this formula, a leaf blower, rather than merely scattering leaves, should be able to uproot trees, before continuing on to punch a hole in the Earth's mantle. And yet, for the era in which we live, leaf blowers are the appropriate technology.
I decide it is best to escape, by way of a short jaunt around town. Later, returning home, my thoughts turn to a leisurely lunch. This proves difficult, however, on a moving table.
The stereo speakers in the residence nearby have been placed into operation. They are of such size and amplitude that even with the volume turned low, the effect of the bass on my kitchen makes me feel as though I am in a spacecraft that is alternatively losing and regaining cabin pressure. I've experienced this before, except Sigourney Weaver was there.
Question: How do you ask someone to turn down their volume when it is already down--when such a sound effect was, with premeditation, built into the equipment at the factory?
I start recalling back, so many years ago, when I first began noticing the term "noise pollution," and thought it too cute. Now it seems only too apt. Yes, but can we do anything about it?
Well, maybe. I live on the West Coast, but some say the national turning point came in June of 2004 when New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg announced his administration's push to overhaul that city's noise code. At the time some wags asked, "Noise reform is taking place in New York City?" But it proved popular with many, even if it meant a partial crackdown on Mr. Softee's musical ice-cream trucks. Today such official anti-noise efforts have spread throughout the nation, and it demonstrates how multifaceted is the problem of regulating noise that in May of 2020 a federal appeals court upheld a San Francisco anti-noise ordinance against amplified street preachers.
But could it be that the power to regulate Mr. Softee was the legal 'slippery slope' that will lead us someday to a fundamental change in Church-State relations, a searing controversy that goes back and back at least as far as the time of King Henry VIII and the Archbishop of Canterbury, and just maybe someday some distinguished black-robed jurist, seated majestically on a high bench, will have on the docket a landmark case upon which stands nothing less than the fate of our Republic, and in due course, and in the fullness of time, in a resonant authoritative you-can-hear-a-pin-drop judicial voice, fraught with decades of knowledge and experience in constitutional, common, case and celebrity law, will announce that the court's decision is firmly based on the hollowed and time-honored "Mr. Softee Doctrine"?
It is at this point that I realize my jurisprudential thinking has become significantly noise-impaired.
But that is okay because all noise has stopped. For a good 15 minutes the neighborhood is serene, as silent as a snow bunny's hop, as restful as a silvery sunset rain slanting down into a deep blue canyon. Or is it just that I've lost my hearing?
Not to Worry. The familiar big blue garbage truck groans to a stop outside my driveway. Serious, determined men hustle out and fork the trash bin onto its lifter. The assembly efficiently swings up, dumping the contents into the back of the truck. But the process has only just begun.
The complex innards of the vehicle now come to life. Judging by the resulting sound, the refuse is jostled, rearranged, compacted, imploded, and then molecularly reconstituted into such things as snow chains, assorted silverware, bowling pins and cowbells, which are then spun, shaken and winnowed into a giant tin kettle.
Finally, just about the time I am able to remember how to perform the 1960's "duck-and-cover" civil-defense drill, there is a decrescendo. The truck has moved on to establish a new epicenter.
How did we arrive at this state of affairs? History is complex. Suffice it to say, the past is replete with periods, each characterized by a major theme. Kings and queens were popular at one point. Also noteworthy were the ages of exploration and colonization peopled by courageous men and women involved in gripping stories with casts of thousands, which would later create a demand for Cinemascope. Today noise predominates.
Press Release, "Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg and Environmental Protection Commissioner Christopher O. Ward Announce Legislation to Overhaul Noise Code," New York City Government, News from the Blue Room. URL:
( catID;=1194 doc;_name=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nyc.gov%2Fhtml%2Fom%2Fhtml%2F2004a%2Fpr141-04.html cc;=unused1978 rc;=1194 ndi;=1)
Bob Egelko, "Noise law enforced fairly, court rules - Street preachers claimed they were discriminated against," San Francisco Chronicle/sfgate. URL: