3 Best Affordable Cordless Drill
Updated on: March 2023
Best Affordable Cordless Drill in 2023
ORFELD Cordless Drill, 20V Drill Driver with 2.0Ah Battery, Built-in LED, 2 Variable Speed, 270 In-lbs Torque, 20 Clutch, 3/8'' Metal Keyless Chuck, 43 pcs Accessories, Blue
- When fully charged, the drill driver can be used directly after two years of storage.
- More comfortable using experience with lightweight and compact design.
- Ideal for drilling and screw driving through wood, metal, and plastic.
- With 2 variable speed and 20-position clutch, you'll get suitable speed in any application scenario.
- Get your Orfeld drill driver set without worrying about purchasing other accessories.
Hyper Tough 18v cordless drill
Replacement R840087 18-Volt High Capacity 4.0Ah Lithium Ion Battery for RIDGID R840087 AC840087P AC840089 R840086 AC840085 R840083 RIDGID 18V Cordless Drill Tools
- Battery Type: Li-ion; Capacity: 4000mAh; Voltage: 18V, compatible with all RIDGID 18Volt Power tools .
- 100% Compatible with Ridgid R840083 AC840085 R840087 AC840086 AC8400806 18V Hyper Lithium-Ion Compact Battery and Ridgid original charger
- Integrated LED battery charge level indicator allows user to monitor battery using
- Our Factory established since 2005, Manufacturing Laptop batteries, Vacuum Replacement Batteries, Cordless Tool Battery Packs ,Chargers & Power Adapters for many electronics... Ordering from us you will find Affordable price and Direct guaranteed from Manufacturer
- Warranty: 12 Months Free exchange, 30 days refund; within 24h customer service
Connect-to-Cell: A New Way to Use Your Cordless Phone
Are you getting cell phone ear? Do you have one of those new large Smartphones that is awkward to hold to your ear? Does your Smartphone touchscreen often hang up on you when you hold it to your ear?
The Connect-to-Cell Phone System is a great way to have the convenience of a cordless phone and still use your cell phone. If you are like many of us who have given up your landline, you may have discovered just how tiresome it is to carry your cell phone everywhere in the house or to have to dash from one room to the next to answer a call. By using this new connect-to-cell technology your cell phone rings through to your cordless phone. One such product, the V-Tech Connect-to-Cell Cordless Phone System ($99.99 list), has a base with a handset and 2 extra handsets. Connecting to your cell phone is easy. Simply plug the handsets into the wall and then connect your cell phone through the Bluetooth function. Then whenever your cell phone rings, it rings through to the cordless phones. As long as your cell phone's Bluetooth function is active and is within Bluetooth range the cordless phones will pick up the call.
Do you have more than one cell phone? Perhaps you have a personal cell phone and a company cell phone. Many of the connect-to-cell cordless phones allow you to pair up with up to 4 cell phone numbers, but usually only allow 2 cell phones to be active at any one time. Do you still have a landline? You can still pair up the cell phones and have a different ring for the various phone numbers. That way you know if it is your landline, your personal cell phone, or your business cell phone ringing.
Another solution is the Cobra PhoneLynx ($59.95). It is a tiny little box that allows you to connect your cell phone to a cordless phone handset with better voice quality than the Connect-to-Cell system. If you have an Android phone, you can download an official app that gives you additional features, such as speed dial, voice dial, and an alarm. It is an excellent way to extend the range of your cell phone in your home.
There are downsides to both the connect-to-cell cordless phones and the PhoneLynx. Your address book on your cell phone isn't available on the cordless phone. Voicemail from your cell phone is only available on your cell phone or by calling the cell phone voicemail and connecting. Otherwise, the two systems are a great innovation. Of course you will need to make sure your cordless phones and cell phones are fully charged. If you don't already have a spare, you should get additional Cordless Phone Batteries and perhaps one for your cell phone. Don't be caught with your charge down!
Support for technewscorner.com is provided by batteries4less.com, the leading online retailer of cordless phone batteries, cell phone batteries, camera replacement batteries, Samsung Epic Battery, chargers and mobile accessories.