Best 18 Gauge Cordless Nailer in 2023
PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX Cordless Brad Nailer Kit, 18GA (PCC790LA)
- NO COMPRESSOR NEEDED: This cordless brad nailer is battery powered, eliminating the need for a compressor, hose, or expensive gas cartridges.
- CONSISTENT DRIVING DEPTH: Our depth adjustment wheel allows you to properly countersink nails consistently. Nail Diameter: 18 gauge
- INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY: A tool free release lever, jam release, and depth adjustment wheel make your life easier.
- BETTER RUNTIME: Included 1.5 Ah 20Volt MAX Lithium ion battery lasts longer than NiCad, charger included. Integrated Belt Hook: Yes
- 3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: PORTER CABLE will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for 3 years from the date of purchase.
DEWALT, DCN680D1, 20V MAX 18GA Brad NAILERKIT
- 100% battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX* batteries
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
- Low nail lockout prevents dry firing and unwanted marks on the work material
Ryobi P320 Airstrike 18 Volt One+ Lithium Ion Cordless Brad Nailer (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only)
- Drives up to 1700 nails per charge
- No compressors, hoses or pricey gas cartridges required. Cordless design offers both convenience and superior performance.
- Convenient adjustment dial regulates air pressure for optimum results.
- Low-nail indicator to quickly and easily see when it is time to reload
- Includes: 18-V ONE AirStrike 18-Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer, Battery sold separately
Metabo HPT Cordless Brad Nailer Kit | Unique Air Spring Drive System | 18V Brushless Motor | 18 Gauge | 5/8" to 2" Brad Nails | Compact 3.0 Ah Lithium Ion Battery | Lifetime Tool Warranty (NT1850DE)
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- 18 Guage Cordless Finish Nailer
- Includes: NT1850DE, (1) Compact 3. 0Ah Lithium Ion Battery BSL1830C, Charger, Contractor Bag, Safety Glasses
- Unique air spring drive system (similar to Metabo HPT Pneumatic line) that uses compressed air to drive each nail resulting in zero Ramp up time, increased shooting speed, and recoil that feels like a pneumatic nailer
- Straight magazine holds 100 18-gauge fasteners From 5/8" Up to 2" In length
- Brushless motor for longer run time, less maintenance and increased durability
- Selective actuation switch transitions between sequential mode and bump Fire mode, when Rapid nailing is preferred
- Pivoting belt hook can be mounted on either side of the nailer to accommodate left or right handed users
- Side-lock switch is incorporated to prevent accidental firing
KIMO 20V 18 Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer/Stapler Kit, 2 in 1 Cordless Nail/Staple Gun w/Lithium-Ion Battery&Fast Charger, 18GA Nails/Staples, Single or Contact Firing for Home Improvement, Woodworking
- 【2-IN-1 Tool】No cords, no limits! KIMO cordless brad nailer proves that you don’t need noisy air compressor or tangles of hose anymore to drive brads like a pro. KIMO only designs the best nail guns and makes it possible for you to have both nailing and stapling function simultaneously at a modest price. (Suitable for 18 GA nails: 3/4’’to 2’’, and 18 GA staples: 3/4’’to 1-5/8’’)
- 【Dual Modes & Convenient Operation】Easily alternate between sequential and contact-actuation with our dual-mode toggle switch, which means you can fire a single brad with each trigger squeeze or a series of them by bumping the contact element at a speed of 80 nails/min. Adjust firing depth with the rotation knob at the top of the gun, making it ideal for a wide range of materials and different needs in nailing.
- 【Proudly Present KIMO Li-ion Technology】For over 25 years, KIMO has made significant progress in the 1,000-Charging Cycle Test that guarantees each KIMO lithium-ion battery is more powerful and lives longer than others. With this 2.0Ah battery freshly charged, driving a total 700 brads into woods, and the tool doesn’t falter. Go with KIMO, and no worries about dying cells anymore!
- 【Lightweight Design & LED Lighting】Tool weight matters. Think about it; if you are installing crown molding overhead, a few extra pounds could make the difference between aching your shoulder and a pain-free job. KIMO nailer/stapler weighs in at a slight 6 lbs. Also, a pair of front-positioned LED lights provide a bit of aid besides the gun when nailing in a dark place.
- 【Compact and Comprehensive Set】The compact size lets the nailer fit into tight spaces and work in awkward positions where it might be difficult to swing your hammer and drive in a tiny nail. Now, a simple one-click helps you get the most valuable toolkit. Each 18GA Brad Nailer/Stapler Kit comes with 1* 20V 2.0Ah Lithium-ion Battery, 1* Fast Charger, 700 PCS 18GA nails, 300 PCS 18 GA crown staples, and 1*Allen Wrench for releasing jams.
Makita XNB01Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 2" Brad Nailer
- Drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8" to 2"; magazine capacity up to 110 nails
- 2-mode selector switch for sequential or contact nailing operation. Net weight (with battery): 7.7 pounds
- Easy to use "tool-less" depth adjustment dial for a wide variety of finish applications
- Anti-dry drive mechanism engineered to prevent driving blanks and damage to work surface
- Battery gauge indicates battery charge level
- Drives up to 1,660 finish nails using a 5.0Ah 18V LXT Battery (battery not included)
Freeman PE2118G 18 Volt 2-in-1 18 Gauge Cordless Nailer & Stapler
- 18V electric nailer comes with 2 Lithium-Ion batteries, a quick charging base, a blow mold case, and 1, 000 fasteners
- Bottom-loading 2-in-1 MAGAZINE fires 18 gauge Brad nails and 18 gauge narrow Crown staples for maximum functionality
- Easily switch between bump Fire and single Fire modes with the side-panel control
- Two-stage safety trigger and work contact Element ensure safe operation
- Features two side work lights, a belt hook, and a tool-free depth adjustment wheel
18-Volt ONE+ AirStrike 18-Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer (Tool-Only)
- Drives up to 60 nails per minute
- No compressors, hoses or pricey gas cartridges required
- Cordless design offers both convenience and superior performance
CRAFTSMAN V20 Cordless Brad Nailer Kit, 18GA (CMCN618C1)
- Part of the V20 cordless system
- CRAFTSMAN V20 20V max* cordless nailer drives adhesive collated 18gauge Brad nails
- Fully cordless design eliminates the need for compressors, hoses or costly Gas cartridges
- Provides consistent firing power in various climate conditions and materials
- Tool-free depth settings for quick set up and consistent results
- Toolfree jam and stall settings for ease of use and improved efficiency
- Lightweight with optimal center of gravity provide optimal balance and comfort in hand during use
- Contoured overmolded handle for added comfort during use
- Belt hook provides convenient access and storage
- V20 20V MAX* Battery with high performance cells can fire up to 420 2in. nails in pine on a single charge
Ryobi 3 Piece 18V One+ Airstrike Brad Nailer Kit (Includes: 1 x P320 Brad Nailer, 1 x P190 18-Volt ONE+ 2.0 Ah lithium-ion battery, P118 dual chemistry charger (Renewed)
- P320 NAILER: This tool can drive 18-Gauge nails between 5/8 and 2 inches long. It has useful features, like an adjustable knob on the back to adjust the air pressure, a belt clip, LED lighting, and a rubber overmold at the handle for maximum convenience
- SELECTABLE DRIVE: Contact-actuated mode allows you to drive up to 60 nails per minute, and single sequential mode allows for precision nail placement
- Includes: (1) P190 18-Volt ONE+ 2.0 Ah lithium-ion compact battery, (1) P118 dual chemistry charger and an operator’s manual
- This battery features lithium-ion cells, providing the user with up to 1.5X more runtime Up to 1.5X the runtime (compared to P102, RYOBI 18-Volt ONE+ Lithium-Ion 1.3 Ah compact battery)
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: The AirStrike Nailer and P117 Charger work with different types of Ryobi 18V batteries, including the P100, P101, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108
DEWALT Brad Nailer Kit, 18GA, 5/8-Inch to 2-Inch (DWFP12231)
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work. Operating pressure 70 - 120 psi
- Drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8" to 2" length. Power Source: Pneumatic. Power Tool Type: Pneumatic. Note: There are no nails included
- Compressor is required to use this product but is not included
DEWALT DCN680B 20V Max XR 18 Gauge Brad Nailer
- Diagnostics with LED indicator Communicates battery charge status: charged
- Automatic shut-off protects excessive discharge of vehicle's battery
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
Knox Cordless Nail and Staple Gun - 18 Gauge Brad Nailer and Stapler Combo with 2 Heavy 18V Rechargeable Batteries and Case - Single or Contact Firing
- TWO IN ONE: Alternate between single & contact firing of brad nails or staples with our dual mode toggle switch that fires up to 60 per minute. No need to choose between a nailer or stapler with this 2-in-1.
- BUILT IN COMPRESSOR: The cordless nailer / stapler doesn't use an external and bulky compressor or hose. Each of the 2 included 18V 2.0 h lithium ion batteries fully recharges in approximately 45 minutes.
- EASY TO USE: Select mode, depress safety contact pin against work surface & squeeze trigger. Dual sides LED lights illuminate the work areas. A depth adjustment wheel accommodates different materials.
- A COMPLETE KIT: This hand tool provides all the equipment you need for DIY naling and stapling projects, including a brad nailer / stapler, 2 batteries with charger, 18 gauge nails, staples and wrenches.
- QUALITY GUARANTEE: At Knox Gear, we pride ourselves in constructing strong, durable appliances like this nailer / stapler. Our 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty ensures you are happy with your purchase.
Metabo HPT Brad Nailer, Pneumatic, 18 Gauge, 5/8-Inch up to 2-Inch Brad Nails, Tool-less Depth Adjustment, Selective Actuation Switch, 5-Year Warranty (NT50AE2)
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Brad nailer with tool-less depth adjustment
- Includes: NT50AE2 brad nailer, Safety Glasses, Air Fitting, No-Mar Tip, Hex Bar Wrenches, Carrying Case
- Accepts 5/8" up to 2" 18-Gauge fasteners
- Lightweight: Only 2. 2 lbs, for easy all day use
- Depth of drive dial: Easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
- No-mar tip on the nose protects the work piece from unintended markings
- 360 Degree adjustable exhaust port keeps dust, debris and oil off the finish project
- Rated Pro Preferred for nailers for 6 years running
Ryobi P325 One+ 18V Lithium Ion Battery Powered Cordless 16 Gauge Finish Nailer (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only)
- AIR PRESSURE ADJUSTMENT: A switch on the back of the unit allows you to increase the depth of your nail driving
- LED LIGHTING at the head allows you to see the job while you’re working in dim conditions. It can be activated by a separate trigger, too, which keeps you safe from accidentally firing off nails when you don’t want to
- LOW NAIL INDICATOR: Help prevent against dry firing by knowing that you need to replace the clip before you damage your woods
- TOOL-FREE ADJUSTMENTS: Knobs can adjust your depth, and you can flip out the front end to clear nail jams
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: This tool is part of the One+ family, which means you can use this with Ryobi’s 18V batteries, including the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108
Makita XTP02Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1-3/8" Pin Nailer, 23 Ga, Tool Only
- Refined firing mechanism reduces recoil; reduces force required on the work surface when driving pin nails
- Drives 6 different lengths, 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 1", 1-3/16" And 1-3/8", of 23 gauge pin nails (tool does not work with 1-1/4" Pin nails)
- Magazine capacity up to 120 pin nails
- Anti-dry Fire mechanism engineered to prevent driving blanks and damage to work surface
- "Tool-less" Depth adjustment for precise flush and Countersink finish
- Cordless for increased convenience; eliminates the need for a compressor and air hose
Hitachi NT1850DE 18V Cordless Brad Nailer, Brushless Motor, 18 Gauge, 5/8" to 2" Nails, Compact 3.0 Ah Lithium Ion Battery, Zero Ramp-Up Time, Lifetime Tool Warranty
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Same great tools, with only a new name.
- Freedom from cumbersome air hose and compressor saves time in setup, during applications and in jobsite clean up
- Selective actuation switch transitions between sequential mode and bump fire mode
- Tool less depth of drive adjustment for flush drives into various materials
- Brushless motor for longer run time, less maintenance and increased durability
- Powered by a Compact 3.0Ah Lithium Ion battery that is 3/4 inches shorter and .6 pounds lighter than a conventional 3.0Ah battery for complete portability
- Compatible with all Hitachi 18V Lithium Ion slide type batteries
- Includes: (1) Compact 3.0Ah Lithium Ion Battery BSL1830C (339782), Charger (UC18YFSL), Contractor Bag (371108), Safety Glasses (875769)
VonHaus 18v Cordless Nail Gun/Brad Nailer - Li-ion Battery Operated â€“ Ergonomic â€“ Medium Duty For Fabrics, Upholstery, Underlay, Carpeting, Roofing & Crafts Model No. 9100100
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED – 2 in 1 soft-grip nailer/stapler is comfortable and intuitive to use - cordless for convenience with easy magazine reload – ideal for indoor & outdoor jobs
- ESSENTIALS INCLUDED – 500 X 3/4” staples, 500 X 1” brad nails. Fires 18 Gauge, 5.7mm (1/4”) Narrow Crown staples in 9/16”, 5/8”, 5/7”, ¾” & 13/16” & 18 Gauge Brad nails, 2mm (1/16”) Crown in 9/16”, 13/6”, 1”,1-3/16” & 1-1 ¼”
- ADJUSTABLE IMPACT CONTROL – for use with varying workpiece materials
- ANTI-JAM MECHANISM – allows for uninterrupted nailing. Contact safety switch prevents accidental firing
- 20/Min FIRING SPEED – quick and easy to use this machine will work at your pace
Freeman PE20V2118G Cordless 20V 2-in-1 18 Gauge 2" Nailer and Stapler with Batteries, Case, and Fasteners
- Ideal for decorative trim, moulding, cabinetry, paneling, upholstery, insulation, plastic sheeting, window casing, furniture trim, picture frame assembly, and hobbies and crafts
- Compatible with 18 gauge brad nails from 3/4" to 2", and 18 gauge 1/4" narrow crown staples from 3/4" to 1-5/8"
- High power technology provides fast firing speeds up to 30 nails / staples per minute
- Select fire switch for fast and easy switching between bump and single firing mode
- Two high capacity 20V 2.0Ah lithium-ion batteries produce enhanced battery life
- Quick charger fully charges batteries in under 30 minutes for less downtime
- Easy access nose for clearing jams in the event of a jammed fastener
- Tool-free depth adjustment wheel for various applications
- LED light indicator warns of nail jams, low battery, and an empty magazine
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable use and increased control
SENCO FinishProÂ® 18MG, 2-1/8" 18-Gauge Brad Nailer (ProSeries)
- This product is easy to use
- This product is highly durable
- This product is manufactured in China
- Ultra-Light & Durable
- Oil-Free Design
- Selective Trigger
- Adjustable Depth-of-Drive
- Rear exhaust
Tool Review: Bostitch SB-1842BN Brad Nailer
The Bostitch SB-1842BN brad nailer can hold up to 100 fasteners that measure between 5/8 and 1 5/8 inches long. Keep reading to learn about some of its other features.
The Bostitch SB-1842BN brad nailer can hold up to 100 fasteners at a time. It can drive fasteners that measure between 5/8 and 1 5/8 inches long. The magazine has a viewing window so you can easily see how many nails you have left. When its time to reload, you will appreciate the fact that the side of the magazine has a latch that allows you to reload easily.
The Bostitch SB-1842BN is designed to work with an operating pressure between 70 and 100 PSI. It can produce up to 135 inch-pounds of driving force. You don't have to worry about damaging your work surface thanks to the fact that the tool is equipped with a no-mar tip. There is also an adjustable depth control so that you can make countersink adjustments easily.
The Bostitch SB-1842BN is fitted with an directional exhaust. It will help keep air out of your face while you're working with the tool. You also don't have to use any other tools just to adjust the exhaust.
This brad nailer should be quite comfortable for you to use over long periods of time. First of all, it's very lightweight. It weighs less than 2 1/2 pounds. Also, it is fitted with a rubber grip that fits comfortable in your hand.
The Bostitch SB-1842BN is packaged with a few useful accessories. They include a bottle of oil and a carrying case. You are also provided with 1,000 fasteners to get you started.
The Bostitch SB-1842BN brad nailer is a competent tool. It's magazine can hold up to 100 fasteners that measure between 5/8 and 1 5/8 inches long. It can also deliver up to 135 inch-pounds of driving force. Thanks to the directional exhaust, you don't have to worry about air blowing in your face while using the tool. It's also lightweight, so you shouldn't experience much fatigue.